Review of Top Garcinia Offers
Garcinia Cambogia is a diet pill, of sorts, promising the latest in slimming down and propelling yourself toward better health. Unlike many pills, however, this particular supplement has doctors and celebrities alike lining up; rather than promising quick results with very little research or proof to suggest this is the case, this supplement has doctors and respected celebrities (such as Oprah) backing up its claims, and encouraging consumers to give it a try. Numerous companies, sadly, have made this supplement available with bogus claims and poor quality. Below, legitimate suppliers (and their offers) have been identified and evaluated.
Power Up Health Garcinia Cambogia
Power Up’s supplement consists of a 60-capsule supply, intended to be used once daily. Made in the United States, the product is reported to provide far more than a simple dietary suppressant, but also serves as a blood pressure reducer and natural mood enhancer, creating a triple threat that not only promotes weight loss, but also promotes a healthier, happier frame of mind. The supplement’s strength is derived from hydroxycitric acid (HCA), the primary ingredient, and is found in abundance in garcinia cambogia.
Potential customers interested in this particular brand of GC should know several things.
- The company’s initial offering consists of a single bottle of capsules, containing 60 pills. Depending on the dosage, this bottle will last 1-2 months.
- The company has a tag of “all natural.” Although this does not necessarily guarantee perfect ingredients, it does suggest that the ingredients are comprised of ingredients focused on shying away from chemicals and embracing ingredients found in nature.
- The product does have a 30-day guarantee. If, for any reason, you are displeased with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days. The first bottle is not free, however; you can purchase a bottle for $49.95 without a subscription, or a limited, 14-day supply for $4.95, with a continual subscription of $79.95 per month.
Garcinia Slim System
The Garcinia Slim System is another supplement made in the United States, whose greatest source of power comes from the HCA found in garcinia cambogia. Also boasting a label of “all natural,” the supplement is also, reportedly, an appetite suppressant and mood booster. Each bottle is equipped with 60 capsules and, depending upon the user’s dosage, can last 30-60 days. This product has a label targeted specifically toward emotional eaters; because it functions as both an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer, it helps people with emotional eating troubles by lifting the mood while suppressing the urge to eat.
Customers interested in this company’s supplement should know several things about the supplement, including:
- This supplement may be purchased online only, and cannot be found in physical stores. If you are seeking a supplement that can be purchased from an actual person or location, this is not the company for you.
- The rate of loss will vary from person to person, depending on exercise and eating habits. Some users see results as dramatic as over 10 pounds in under one month, while others see results closer to 5 pounds of loss in 4 weeks.
- The Garcinia Slim System does not possess additives, binders, or chemical fillers, making it a truly unique product.
- This company offers first-time customers a free bottle of garcinia cambogia, though they must pay $9.95 in shipping. Upon accepting this first-time trial, customers are enrolled in a month-to-month program that must be canceled within 30 days, or a fee of $89.41 will be removed from your account monthly.
Garcinia Plus differs somewhat from the supplements mentioned above, in that it is said to increase the energy levels of users and have a cleansing effective upon the body. In addition to these additional benefits, this particular brand is made in the United States and bears a label of “all natural.” It does possess excellent reviews, however, with many customers seeing drastic weight loss due to the pill (combined with diet and exercise)—particularly weight loss that seemed to have hit an impasse. Like most other companies, Garcinia Plus offers bottles of 60 capsules, making each one a 30-60 day supply.
Potential customers interested in learning more about Garcinia Plus may want to know the following:
- Like the previous company, Garcinia Plus offers potential customers a free trial, provided that they pay $4.95 for shipping. Get your sample bottle for a fraction of the retail price.
- Anyone taking advantage of the free trial is immediately signed up for a 2-4 month subscription period that must be canceled before 14 days have ended. If the product is not canceled, customers will be charged a monthly fee.
- This company promises theft and ID protection for anyone ordering from the company, dispelling any fears one might have regarding the company’s safety practices or efficacy.
Premium Pure Garcinia Cambogia
Premium Pure Garcinia Cambogia is, as the name suggests, a premium GC distributor; while the bottle, like all the others, contains 60 capsules, the capsules are made up of at least 50-60% HCA, making each capsule a veritable machine in weight loss achievement. Individuals interested in the best supplement on the market should certainly look here. Although the company does not identify its manufacturing country, numerous reviews place a high quality grade on the product.
Potential customers should know several things before purchasing Premium Pure garcinia cambogia. These include:
- Most users saw results in a single week of use, ranging from 2-5 pounds of weight loss per seven days.
- The first bottle is not free. However, this company does provide discounts for bulk purchases. As you purchase more bottles, the price of each individual bottle goes down.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or the results of your purchase, Premium Pure does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. This may assist in assuaging any concerns you might have regarding the supplement.
Which, of the Options, Is Best?
All of the supplements provide similar benefits; all are appetite suppressants, mood enhancers, and provide significant weight loss. All contain HCA, the ingredient recommended by Healthcare experts . They differ in several different ways, however: some are geared toward a certain market, such as post-partum women. When you are considering which company to go with, look at the different offers available. Those on a budget should consider the Garcinia Plus or Garcinia Slim System. Each of these allows users a 14-day free trial (not including shipping and handling), making it an excellent choice for anyone unable to spend money on a supplement considered experimental.
For people hoping to purchase the best, consider Premium Pure. While it does not list its place of origin, it does have one of the most concentrated levels of HCA available, making it one of the most potent supplements available. If you seek the best quality and the most effective, this brand is likely to be the best for you.
As you search for the right supplement for you, do not forget to take the reviews above into account; each individual has certain budgetary and dietary needs, and these needs will need to be factored in before a purchase is made. Although each product is worthwhile, consider all of the factors involved (primarily budget and target audience) in order to make an informed decision.