Garcinia Cambogia is a diet pill, of sorts, promising the latest in slimming down and propelling yourself toward better health. Unlike many pills, however, this particular supplement has doctors and celebrities alike lining up; rather than promising quick results with very little research or proof to suggest this is the case, this supplement has doctors and respected celebrities (such as Oprah) backing up its claims, and encouraging consumers to give it a try. Numerous companies, sadly, have made this supplement available with bogus claims and poor quality. Below, legitimate suppliers (and their offers) have been identified and evaluated.
* The Following Is An Advertorial
There are many foot massagers in the market. However, before setting out to buy any of these products, you will need to consider some factors which will not only save you money but also ensure that you get value for your money.
Below is a candid comparison of three foot massagers sold on Amazon.
1. Kendal Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
It is a multifunctional massager- You can use this massager for kneading massage, shiatsu massage, 3D press massage and 360 all cover massage. The massager also comes fitted with rolling, air pressure and heating functions, which will allow you enjoy hot compress constant.
Ergonomically designed to give maximum pleasure- the massager is designed in such a way as to allow it access the different acupuncture points on your feet to enable you enjoy a professional-feeling massage from the comfort of your home.
Automatic timer- the massager comes with an automatic timer whose default settings allow it shut off automatically after every 15 minutes. You can also set up your massage time to a maximum of 30 minutes per massage session.
The massager has an LCD screen through which you can check the real time left.
Ability to shift between two different modes with varying strengths- there are two different modes of Kendal foot massager.
You can either shift between modes that gives high frequency massage and one that gives infrared physical therapy, which has the potential of improving blood circulation and metabolism. You can shift from one mode to the next with ease by using the remote control that comes with the massager.
- Effective yet less vigorous- the air pressure massage coupled with the rolling massage with the heating directed on the feet soles will allow you enjoy a massage that is less vigorous yet very effective.
- Safe to use- the massager comes with an overheating breaker, which automatically switches off the machine in case it overheats.
- Easy to clean- the Kendal foot massager comes fitted with detachable fabric foot covers for ease of cleaning.
- Fits-all size- the foot massager is big enough to fit both small and big feet.
- Warranty- Each purchase is accompanied by a one year warranty
- Customers who have used the Kendal Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat speak highly of this product.
Below are some of what these satisfied customers had to say about this massager:
- It is compact and comfortable. Massages the feet, ankles and calves and leaves you feeling relaxed.
- The Kendal massager tenderly massages the calves without hurting them.
- The massager gives the best massage that relieves feet from tiredness and sores
- The massage from the machine feels like a massage from strong human hands.
- It is ideal for people whose say jobs require them to spend long hours on their feet.
- The massager can help relieve your feet from soars
- The initial discomfort or roughness you feel when the machine starts working on the toes can be relieved with proper positioning of the feet in the massager
- The massager comes in two different colors ( blue and pink), it is therefore wise to specify the color you want when placing your order
2. Medi-Rub Foot Massager 2000 Plus
- This massager increases circulation in the feet and lower legs
- It helps in the prevention of leg cramps.
- The Medi-Rub foot massager has 2 speed heavy-duty motor which is used by customers suffering from neuropathy and diabetes.
- The massager can also be used to ease aches in heels and toes.
- The Medi-Rub Foot massager helped relieve the swelling from the leg of a patient suffering from emphysema.
- The Medi-Rub is less awkward and more comfortable.
- The massager does not cause you to take straining postures to enjoy the pleasure and bliss from the machine.
- It gives full relaxation in a few minutes.
- Works strongly even on lower setting.
- The massager is handy in dealing with sores and cramps though a bit pricy.
- Unlike most of the massagers, the Medi-Rub Foot massager works via oscillation and not vibrations ensuring smooth flow of blood and body fluids through the feet.
3. MG-C11 Foot & Calf
This massager has 4 kneading discs which can be used to massage your ankles, feet and calves
The strong kneading of the massager penetrates very deeply into the muscles of the ankles, calves and feet.
- The pressure nodes that are found under your feet will effectively stimulate the acu-points that are distributed on the soles of your feet
- The massager has three different massage programs and three vibration modes. These combine to give you the most revitalizing and relaxing massage experience
Note: Most of the customer reviews on this product are negative. Customers claim that the massager fails to deliver what it promises in its adverts.
Here are some of the negative reviews:
- The massager does not massage the ankles
- The massager grips the feet and toes so tightly inflicting pain on the user
- It cannot accommodate persons with big calves
- The company does not allow buyers to return the product with or without paying for the return shipping.
- The customer support working for the company is neither courteous nor helpful.
- Granted, each of these massagers has awesome features. They can each serve different purposes.
- However, the 3Q MG-C11 Foot & Calf Massager seems to have multiple issues.
- Previous buyers have expressed dissatisfaction with this massager and have advised against buying it.
Therefore, for our purpose we will only compare the Kendal Foot Massager and the Medi-Rub Foot Massager 2000 Plus. Both of these massagers have awesome features. They both leave their users feeling relaxed and revitalized. However, the Medi-Rub Foot Massager only massages the sole of the feet while the Kendal foor massage works on the feet, the calves and ankles. Kendal Foot Massager beats the Medi-Rub Foot Massager in pricing and the many different parts of the foot that the massager can work on. This massager is not only pocket-friendly but also massage feet of all sizes. I would therefore recommend the Kendal Foot Massager to anyone seeking to buy a foot massager.